Applications for the 2021 McIntosh-Patterson PhD Studentship are open
Please submit the application form below with the following supporting documentation via email to email@example.com (PPLS Postgraduate Office)
- Personal Statement
- Research Proposal (1000 words): Guidance on how to write a proposal is available on our prospective student webpage.
- Degree Transcripts: Please provide transcripts for both your undergraduate and postgraduate degrees. If you are currently studying please provide an interim transcript or outline of your current programme of study.
- References: 2 x academic reference letters – can be submitted directly by referees if preferred to the
The Linguistics and English Language Department’s prospective postgraduate student page has additional information on the Mac-Pat studentship and other aspects applying for doctoral studies with us.
- Queries regarding research interests: Prof Bettelou Los
- Queries regarding application process: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications will close on Monday 14 June, 2021