The Angus McIntosh Centre (‘AMC’) is part of the subject area of Linguistics and English Language at the University of Edinburgh within the School of Philosophy, Psychology and Language Science.
- The AMC is run by a Steering Committee with members both internal to the University of Edinburgh and external.
- There are also a number of Honorary Members, whose outstanding support and direct contribution to the Centre’s research is acknowledged here.
- A number of Researchers have been part of the Centre’s life since its founding in 2014, either on AMC-based reserch grants or as visiting scholars from other institutions.
- The AMC has a large number of Affiliates who support and follow its work.
- Finally, the Scottish National Dictionaries has an official Associated Institution status in relation to the AMC.